£34000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has opened for a great health charity to be the Press and PR Manager. You will lead the operational and day to day management of the PR and Media Relations activities for the fundraising team. Line managing a team of 4, this role will play a vital role in the promotion of the charity's fundraising campaigns via proactive media relations. You will help develop and manage the implementation of the annual PR plan for the fundraising team and ensure that the set targets for the press and PR teams are met. Working alongside the other PR and Press Managers, you will ensure that all PR communications are fully integrated across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced media relations professional
- Have a strong track record in the development and delivery of PR campaigns
- Have strong line management experience
- Good stakeholder engagement ability
- Be able to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Be available at short notice
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line or alternatively call Qaanita on 0207 198 6030.