City of London, London
Up to £30600 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established professional membership organisation, currrently experiencing an exciting period of growth,
Reporting into the President's Office Manager, you will support them in the day to day management and running of the President's Office.
You will also be responsible for supporting Trustee and Council meetings, including minute taking and distributing action points.
In addition you will also provide PA support to the Director of Communication
Your main duties will include:
- Organising key meetings, lunches and dinners
- Comprehensive diary management
- Supporting Council and Board of Trustee meetings; preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes
- Managing email and postal correspondence, drafting responses
- Acting as secretariat for internal and external meetings
- Providing PA support to the Director of Communication and External Affairs
- Organising domestic and international travel including visas
It's essential you have previous EA or PA experience with experience supporting senior level committees, including minute taking.
If you would like to apply, please get in touch asap and I can forward the full JD.