Up to £34000.00 per annum
28 days ago
TPP is currently working with a membership and trade body that represents organisations providing social housing across the UK.
They are seeking to hire a PR Officer on a fixed term contract until August 2022. As an experienced Press & PR professional, and as part of a wider Press & PR team, you will have responsibility for briefing both senior broadcast and print journalists and developing stories and securing media coverage in national newspapers, along with radio & TV stations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Deliver highly effective media strategies.
- Deliver effective results by working closely with colleagues across policy, research and public affairs.
- Write effective media releases and create engaging social media content.
- Develop and sell strong ideas, supporting our client's policy and lobbying work.
- Build strong relationships with journalists and support spokespeople.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- Knowledge and experience of working with the media
- Ability to identify and develop strong news angles
- Experience of developing effective media plans
- Experience of building relationships with journalists
- Experience of drafting copy aimed at a variety of audiences
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.