Up to £17.36 per hour
about 1 year ago
I am working with a very well-known and reputable Youth Charity who are looking to recruit a PR Officer on a temporary basis until the end of September 2019.
Reporting into the PR Manager, you will play a significant role in contributing towards an ambitious PR strategy that will represent the organisation's mission and vision through an exciting programme of targeted PR campaigns, across a wide range of media channels.
- Lead the planning and delivery of PR campaigns to promote the organisation's national campaigns and advocacy work including drafting press materials, media liaison and sourcing case-studies
- Deliver excellent creative media campaigns that will challenge and transform perceptions of the organisation with key audiences
- Grow expertise in and keep up-to-date of current digital and youth media trends, ensuring they are fully integrated into all PR campaigns
- Provide digital PR and communications to support campaigns by producing social media plans with the Digital team and writing social media posts
- Central on providing professional PR advice and support to colleagues through strong working relationships
This is fantastic opportunity to join a respected and worth-while cause during a period of positive change and growth. If you have solid press office experience and have a strong track record of creating compelling news stories, have had regular contact with the media as well as demonstrable experience of reactive media, crisis and reputation management then we would like to hear you.
This role will suit a candidate who also is familiar with using social media in a professional context and is able to meet tight deadlines.
Please e-mail your CV quoting the reference number - Ref: J69956AM - in the subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 8th April 2019