£31300.00 - £35700.00 per annum
10 months ago
I am working with a fantastic and well-known youth charity who are looking to recruit a PR Officer on an interim fixed-term contract until the end of September 2019.
In this role, you will play a significant role in leading the delivery of elements of an ambitious PR strategy to promote the values, mission and vision of the organisation, through an exciting programme of targeted PR campaigns, across a wide range of media channels.
- Lead the planning and delivery of PR campaigns to promote national campaigns & advocacy work, research, events, fundraising activities and corporate partnerships
- Deliver outstanding creative media campaigns that challenge and change perceptions with their key audiences
- Develop expertise and keep up-to-date with current digital and youth media trends and integrate them into PR campaigns
- Deliver digital PR and comms that support the campaigns - creative social media plans, writing social media posts to maintain interest & engagement
- Lead on providing professional PR advice, training and support to colleagues and volunteers
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an amazing organisation. If you have demonstrable experience of dealing with reactive PR, jumping on topical news items as well as experience of crisis communications then this could be the right role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J68509 - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 10th December 2018