£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
5 months ago
I am working with a fantastic Urban Innovation Not-For-Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a PR & Social Media Officer on an interim basis for at least 3 months with a possibility for it to be extended or go permanent.
You will play a key role in delivering timely, accessible and impactful communications to key audiences. You will directly influence their key audiences by ensuring messages are clear, consistent and targeted appropriately, using a variety of media.
- Devise and implement communications plans and strategies for developing & disseminating content across traditional and social digital channels
- Through press releases & news stories, proactively work to secure media coverage for the organisation, disseminating positive news
- Lead on all social media, across all platforms, ensuring a distinct and consistent voice, crafting dynamic & engaging content
- Define, curate and lead a social media content plan across all social channels designed to engage key stakeholders
- Act as a central point of contact for internal communications, including newsletters, announcements, intranet, webinars and staff away days
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation going through positive change. If you have a strong track record in managing social media, demonstrable experience in editing websites and a keen news sense, we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV quoting the reference number - J69501AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP