Up to £31000.00 per annum
29 days ago
TPP is working with a national social welfare charity. They are seeking to hire a PR & Media Manager initially on a 2 year fixed term contract, and thereafter, moving to a permanent position.
As an experience PR & Press professional, you will be responsible for identifying and creating PR opportunities and assist in raising awareness about our client's activities. You will lead on content for all channels, and engage the media.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Support our client's regional offices with PR initiatives and projects
- Proactively identify and seek out opportunities for promoting the impact and activities of our client.
- Create and take the lead in executing PR plans for charity activities
- Advise charity spokespeople on engaging with the media.
- Manage the annual PR budget with the Director of Marcomms.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- Experience of leading, planning and executing PR activations.
- Recent and relevant press office experience and working with national and regional media and broadcasters.
- Excellent verbal and copywriting skills and are able to create targeted press releases, digital content, newsletters or pieces of social content.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.