£38k - 39k per year
almost 3 years ago
This high profile organisation are looking for media and celebrity manager to develop and lead the celebrity strategy from a PR perspective to support the campaigns, fundraising and communications teams and help the organisation reach new audiences. The role will require line management of one member of staff.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with celebrities, pitching campaigns to potential high profile supporters, preparing high profile supporters for media interviews, and for generating income through celebrity fronted activities such as media appearance fees, auctions and fundraising challenges.
- Significant experience of designing and implements proactive press campaigns that involve celebrities.
- Significant experience of working with celebrities and their agents, developing and forming relationships.
- A background in PR and an understanding of reputation management.
- Experience of devising implementing and evaluating media strategies.
- Excellent networker with established contacts in the media industry.
- Ability to liaise with journalists and including crisis management.
- Ability to use social media channels and digital platforms as part of celebrity engagement.