£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a professional development body, has a unique opportunity to join their digital transformation team. This is a permanent opportunity to join an established team and offers a handson collaborative work environment. It doesnt matter if you favor Power BI or MI, they keen to hear your thoughts on streamlining their information for business use. You will have plenty of support around you from team members who already bring expertise around warehousing and coding. It does offer some flexbile working options and is London based.
Key responsibilities of this Power BI/MI Developer:
* Design, develop and maintain business information solutions
* Gather data across multiple systems to provide detailed reports and visualisations
* Consult stakeholders across the business to gather business requirements
* Take the technical specifications and design, code, test, and aggregate results
* Help to drive a culture of data self-sufficiency in the business
* Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture
* Evaluate, troubleshoot, and improve existing BI systems
It is essential that you have substantial experience of using some kind of BI solution in a similar role. Ideally, you will have a portfolio of sample reports that you have produced and can talk through and be able to demonstrate the value that they have added. Demonstrable experience in a business analysis role translating commercial insight requirements into BI solutions. In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework. Knowledge of SQL queries, Stored procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS Excel, SQL Server Analysis Server & PowerBI. Prior experience extracting data via API from ERP/CRM (MS Dynamics) systems. Knowledge of source code management and configuration management. They are not looking for a heads down individual, if you someone who enjoys communicating your work to senior management and other teams in an easily translatable way, then this is the role for you.
To apply for this Power BI/MI Developer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73939DW.