City of London, London
£0.00 - £33800.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
I am working with a prestigious Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Policy & Research Officer on a permanent basis to join their friendly, hard-working and sociable team.
This role will act as the policy lead for the organisation on assigned areas of policy, contributing to the successful achievement of the organisation's policy and campaigns priorities and influencing goals.
- Deliver programmes of work providing support and project management on assigned policy areas. (Writing and project managing reports, compiling responses, writing briefings for senior management, maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders)
- Provide expert advice, guidance and briefing to internal and external stakeholders
- Help formulate and implement organisational responses to relevant emerging issues, including supporting the media team to respond to media enquiries and undertake proactive work.
- Provide support and advice to Chair of Council and other officers, coordinating the organisation's input into policy making
- Attend regular internal meetings including Policy and Campaigns team meetings and media meetings
This is a great role for candidates who have excellent written communication skills with the ability to edit and sub edit a range of policy documents. If you have experience of planning and delivering projects successfully and have a strong understanding of how to develop and deliver policy work, this could be an ideal role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J66676AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 7th August 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.