City of London
£37,000 - 43,698 per year
about 3 years ago
This leading regulatory body are currently conducting a complete overhaul of the way in which their profession is graded.
They are recruiting a quality professional to appoint as Policy Manager (QA), your main responsibilities are to develop and impliment appropriate quality standards in line with their revised framework.
Main duties include:
- Lead operational responsibility for the development and design of risk based, outcomes focused approaches to assessing the competence of profesionals both pre-qualification and post-qualification.
- Developing appropriate threshold standards for different stages of qualification and (where appropriate) different areas of practice.
- Ensuring appropriate systems are in place to assure the quality of training pathways to qualify and practise.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for working with the profession to ensure the regulators approach is supported by those that it will apply to (including organising and speaking at events).
- As a member of the organisation?s Operational Management Team, contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation by:
- Contributing to the strategic and business planning processes;
- Developing a departmental business plan and budget
- Lead responsibility for stakeholder engagement on key policy projects.
The successful candidate will have either extensive experience within quality assurance or senior regulatory policy.
To apply for this Policy Manager (QA) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team team quoting the reference number 5316GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.