£39,015 - 45,900 per year
almost 3 years ago
This leading medical membership body is looking for a Policy Manager to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for developing policy activity within the organisation. You will identify risks in the external environment which require policy consideration
including through horizon scanning and lead of intelligence gathering.
Reporting into the Head of Standards, the Policy Manager will develop project plans for policy change and use data analysis to inform policy responses.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the health and/or social care sector:
- Degree or equivalent work experience policy development
- The ability to develop policy through its cycle, from the research and intelligence stage down to impact assessment and implementation;
- Understanding of and ability to analyse the regulation of healthcare
- Good problem solving, able to quickly understand complex information and
present it in an accessible way to a range of audiences;
- Experience of reading and understanding legislative texts and regulatory
procedures and rules
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.