£210 - 245 per day
over 1 year ago
A leading higher education organisation are looking to recruit a Resource Planning Manager to join their successful Executive Education division. This is a temporary role, paying £210-£245 per day PAYE with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role.
Resource planning is a priority area for Executive Education, supporting their growth and continued focus on quality results. The successful candidate will play an important role in the delivery of a world class space and people resource planning service, by leading a resource team which is focused on the very best client results and experience.
As Resource Planning Manager you will:
· Lead a small team of resource management professionals to allocate space and people resources to Executive Education programmes in an efficient and agile way.
· Develop the Executive Education methods for matching the best teams and space for best programme results.
· Act as a business partner to Programme Teams and Line Managers to monitor progress and resource requirements and support team development.
· Produce management reports which guide the business to optimum resource utilisation.
· Project future space and people requirements and ensure these are met.
· Create a supportive yet challenging environment for your team.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
· Experience in managing small teams
· Significant expertise in setting up or managing large people and/or space resource programmes
· Significant demonstrable experience in being able to negotiate and resolve conflicts in demands and some potentially difficult people issues
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven experience of analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work closely with others internally at all levels of the organisation and externally in a highly collaborative manner
· Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage and deliver complex projects
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.