£50k - 55k per year
almost 4 years ago
A leading higher education organisation are looking to recruit a Resource Planning Manager to join their successful Executive Education division. This is a permanent role paying up to £55k with an generous benefits package.
Resource planning is a priority area for Executive Education, supporting their growth and continued focus on quality results. The successful candidate will play an important role in the delivery of a world class space and people resource planning service, by leading a resource team which is focused on the very best client results and experience.
As Resource Planning Manager you will:
- Lead a small team of resource management professionals to allocate space and people resources to Executive Education programmes in an efficient and agile way.
- Develop the Executive Education methods for matching the best teams and space for best programme results.
- Act as a business partner to Programme Teams and Line Managers to monitor progress and resource requirements and support team development.
- Produce management reports which guide the business to optimum resource utilisation.
- Project future space and people requirements and ensure these are met.
- Create a supportive yet challenging environment for your team.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing small teams
- Significant expertise in setting up or managing large people and/or space resource programmes
- Significant demonstrable experience in being able to negotiate and resolve conflicts in demands and some potentially difficult people issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely with others internally at all levels of the organisation and externally in a highly collaborative manner
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage and deliver complex projects
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.