City of London, London
£29000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP Recruitment's Fundraising and Development team are delighted to be supporting a high-profile health charity with the search to a Philanthropy Writer vacancy. This is a fascinating role that works across all areas of High-Value fundraising, and is responsible for:
- Producing and supporting the Trusts Team with high-quality, clear, and inspiring funding proposals and applications to help secure five to six figure gifts and encourage long-term support from high value supporters
- Developing 'impact' reports, updates and other stewardship materials on key projects, translating information about our medical research into engaging content for non-specialist audiences
- Updating Cases for Support to ensure there is a central source of engaging content about the charity's work
- Refreshing the bank of template applications for charitable trusts and foundations
- Developing resources to steward donors, with the aim of developing long term relationships with donors
- Generating ideas about new content and resources that can be created for our high value audiences
To succeed, you will need to be a powerful storyteller who is adept in collating information about the charity's work and turning it into bespoke narratives to fit funders needs. You will also develop stewardship resources for our high value donors and write persuasive funding applications, evolve cases for support and engaging donor reports. Most of your time will be in the Trusts and Statutory Team however the stories you tell about the charity's work will also support the wider High Value Partnerships Team including Corporate Partnerships and Philanthropy.
To be considered you will be a skilled writer, with a demonstrable ability to convey complex projects to non-specialist audiences. You will be able to research high-value supporters and work confidently with internal teams. You will be a first class communicator with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
If this varied role sounds like a good fit for you, please send an updated CV in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Patrick Dunn on TPP's Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.