City of London
£24746.00 - £33301.00 per annum + + £500 home working allowance
20 days ago
This national children's charity is looking for a Philanthropy Manager for their Yorkshire region. You will be making a difference to the lives of children and young people by working to end cruelty to children.
- £24,746-33,301 +£500 home-working allowance
- Established and successful Philanthropy team with significant growth plans and a strong commitment to staff development
Major giving is a strategic growth area for this charity. In post you will - with the support of the Senior Philanthropy Manager - shape and drive new business activity, secure new high value prospects, increase the donor pipeline and deliver new income.
To be successful as the Philanthropy Manager (Yorkshire) you will need:
- Prior experience of personally identifying, acquiring, and managing effective relationships with high-net-worth individuals
- Highly developed negotiation skills, and experience of proactively working alongside other teams within your organisation
- Ability to passionately deliver high-value fundraising pitches, and ideas/updates to major donors in an inspiring and confident manner
- An ability and willingness to travel as required throughout the region
If this sounds like something that you'd be excited to do, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger and he will follow up with information about the role, organisation, and recruitment process.
Alternatively, email@example.com to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.