South West England, England
£31009.00 - £37749.00 per annum + relocation package available
30 days ago
Superb opportunity at a South West England based charity for a Philanthropy Manager (Trusts and Major Donors) - relocation package available for those looking to move to this beautiful part of the country.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are delighted to be assisting a fantastic charity based in South West England with the search for a Philanthropy Manager. This is a permanent vacancy, reporting into the Director of Fundraising - hybrid working going forward with 1 or 2 days in the office (as required), and other flexible working options will be considered for the right candidate.
In this role, you will:
- Take responsibility for managing and developing Trusts/Major Donor budgets and pipelines, maximising income from these streams
- Work with colleagues across the charity to develop suitable projects for funding in order to benefit fully from all funding opportunities
- Formulate individualised and tailored funding applications to ensure budgets are met.
- Oversee regular reporting on progress for senior managers and marketing to ensure ongoing analysis is undertaken to support income development. Highlighting risks as required.
- Devise and manage Trusts and Major Donor reporting to funders alongside appropriate, personalised communications in order that they are fully informed.
In order to be considered for this role, you will bring significant experience with trusts and/or major donor fundraising, and be skilled in packaging up projects for funders. You will be a highly developed communicator with a strength in research, planning and budgeting.
This role is being recruited on a rolling basis, so early applications are encouraged. To apply, please send an updated CV in response to this advert in the first instance. A TPP consultant will then be in touch with more detail about the role, organisation and next steps. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.