City of London
£24746.00 - £33301.00 per annum + + £500 home working allowance
17 days ago
This national children's charity is looking for a Philanthropy Manager for their NW region. You will be making a difference to the lives of children and young people by working to end cruelty to children.
- £24,746-33,301 +£500 home-working allowance
- Home-based (ideally with easy access to Liverpool and/or Manchester)
- Established and successful Philanthropy team with significant growth plans and a strong commitment to staff development
Major giving is a strategic growth area for this charity. In post you will - with the support of the Senior Philanthropy Manager - shape and drive new business activity, secure new high value prospects, increase the donor pipeline and deliver new income.
To be successful as the Philanthropy Manager (North West) you will need:
- Prior experience of personally identifying, acquiring, and managing effective relationships with high-net-worth individuals
- Highly developed negotiation skills, and experience of proactively working alongside other teams within your organisation
- Ability to passionately deliver high-value fundraising pitches, and ideas/updates to major donors in an inspiring and confident manner
- An ability and willingness to travel as required throughout the region
If this sounds like something that you'd be excited to do, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger and he will follow up with information about the role, organisation, and recruitment process.
Alternatively, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.