£42,751 plus £3,080 inner London allowance if applicable
Location: 101 Pentonville Road, London N1 9LG / Hybrid
At Sense, we're dedicated to breaking barriers for those living with complex disabilities and those who are deafblind. Our mission is clear: to facilitate communication and offer enriched experiences to all. We firmly believe that regardless of the complexity of one's disabilities, no individual should feel isolated or unable to reach their full potential. Our tailored support spans across our centres, holiday initiatives, short breaks, and in individuals' homes. Beyond practical aid, we offer crucial information to families and actively advocate for the rights of those with complex disabilities to fully engage in life's offerings.
We hold a distinguished NPO status from the Arts Council, recognising our unique position at the intersection of art and social care. Moreover, our long-standing partnership with Sport England enables us to deliver impactful sport and physical activity opportunities for individuals with sensory or complex disabilities.
Why join Sense?
- Salary: £42,751 plus £3,080 inner London allowance if applicable
- Hybrid working or even remote pattern offering flexibility
- Be part of a team dedicated to breaking down barriers for people with complex disabilities
- Collaborate with a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Career development opportunities and progression pathways
Your Role at Sense
As a Philanthropy Manager, you will be pivotal in executing our philanthropy strategy, an exciting opportunity as Sense extends its programs to reach a broader audience facing deafblindness or complex disabilities. You will contribute significantly to our growth strategy, including the launch of multi-million-pound regional hubs in Belfast and Leeds, ensuring increased access to our services and leaving no one behind.
- Manage and nurture a portfolio of prospects and donors, offering tailored stewardship and cultivation journeys to deepen relationships and maximise support for Sense.
- Collaborate with key volunteers, stakeholders, trustees, and senior leadership to expand our prospect pipeline.
- Create impactful communications tailored to individuals, showcasing the tangible impact of their donations.
- Coordinate with the Special Events Manager to deliver inspiring events that engage donors and prospects effectively.
Career Development & Team Culture
Join a team committed to developing the Philanthropy programme, benefiting from recent growth and enhanced support for high-value fundraising at Sense. This role offers exposure to cross-organisational collaboration and unique opportunities to nurture major donor relationships.
Our Vision & Values
Our actions are guided by five core values, shaping our pursuit of a world where no one, regardless of their disabilities, feels isolated or unable to reach their potential:
- We include
- We collaborate
- We find a way
- We challenge
- We celebrate
Are You the One?
If you have a strong background in high-net-worth audience stewardship and a passion for philanthropy, along with demonstrable fundraising experience and excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
Join Sense today to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those with complex disabilities. Apply now!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.