£30k - 35.5k per year
over 2 years ago
This well respected emergency rescue charity is looking for an experienced Philanthropy Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing and new major donors. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team where you can help fund projects across the UK.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Pro-actively build relationships with new donors including cultivation opportunities such as events, supporter visits and networking
- Develop and implement creative solicitation plans to maximise donor engagement and income
- Research, develop and write high quality funding proposals, appeal letters and reports
- Analyse and report on fundraising activities, helping prepare income forecasts, the annual fundraising and marketing plan and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with major donors and dealing direct with very senior personnel
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Closing Date: 6th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.