£34,673 per year
over 2 years ago
Are you a dynamic individual with a personality that sparkles? With the ability to grow and develop long lasting relationships, that last and make an impact?
Then why not work for the National Trust, who inspire people to love their local surroundings, and become part of a team that inspires donors to make a difference
So what can you do?
You will work as part of a team that, inspires, motivates and deepens established relationships, whilst growing new ones. Your knowledge and access to the Trusts amazing and historical locations will help Major Donors see the difference their money makes. Giving them an emotional connection, and allowing you to provide a first class donor experience. Strengthening and deepening relationships that will increase the vital network of supporters.
The day to day
• Meeting donors face to face, cultivating relationships with new and current supporters
• Establish relationships with new prospects and identify ways of growing the donor base by 30%
• Manage a portfolio of Individual Major Donors, Charitable Trusts and Foundations, making timely approaches to maximise income
• Focusing on five, six and seven figure gifts
• Attend engagement events, utilising every opportunity to cultivate relationships with new and current supporters.
Salary £34,673 closing date TBC
If you are interested in this role please call Sally on 0117 360 1317 or send your CV to email@example.com. If your CV is not up to date, and you would like to know more please contact me for an informal chat.