Up to £35000 per annum
20 days ago
This is an opportunity to work with a highly respected national charity, within a high performing Philanthropy Team. In this role you will identify, develop and manage relationships with major donors and prospects across the SE England area.
- Home based (with travel = 50% of time expected to be on the road)
- Company car and excellent pension
You will be managing and growing a portfolio of donor in varying stages of the donor cycle - across the SE England area, You will build compelling cases for support that align with donors interest, create donor development plans for top prospects, develop and host a small number of engagement/prospecting/recognition events, and generally providing excellent customer service and stewardship to supporters.
To be successful as the Philanthropy Manager you will need:
- In depth Major Donor fundraising experience and a track record of closing five figure gifts (and above)
- A history of successfully developing and maintaining relationships with influential individuals
- A natural aptitude for selling and networking and the ability to inspire others
- An ability to work under pressure, to prioritise, and to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy role
- A driving license and the willingness to travel throughout the region regularly
If this sounds like something that you'd be excited to do, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger and he will follow up with information about the role, organisation, and recruitment process.
Alternatively, email@example.com to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.