£40k - 47k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP are working with a leading cancer charity that is recruiting for a new Philanthropy Manager. This role focusses specifically on developing and growing the organisation's new and existing major donor relationships. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with proven experience of securing income from high net worth individuals at a six figure level that is looking to join a successful team that are playing a key role in developing high impact, long term relationships for the organisation.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and grow the major giving pipeline and portfolio of major gifts from high net worth individuals
- Identify, research and cultivate new sources of income while developing and maintaining senior level relationships with individuals to grow income from existing relationships
- Work alongside senior staff to develop a Philanthropy strategy, focussing on growing the number of prospects for high level engagement
- Be responsible for initiating, developing and managing high value, six figure relationships
- Manage and develop an officer, ensuring they are supported in delivering their responsibilities
- Communicate the organisation's work to key prospects, ranging from short case-studies to in depth project descriptions, including complex financial and scientific data
- Ensure excellent stewardship for major donors
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and report on strategy and budgets to ensure objectives are achieved and that future strategy can be informed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing income from high net-worth individuals
- Experience of securing six figure gifts, having made the approach directly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrable understanding of managing demanding senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing high quality relationships with high net worth individuals
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
Closing Date: Friday 11th September 2015 ? by close of business
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.