£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are working with a leading London-based museum and are supporting the search for a Philanthropy Manager. Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy, you will work as part of a close-knit development team - this new role will focus on generating a broader pool of individual major donors with capacity and affinity to support a range of programmes and projects across the museum.
Specifically, you will:
- raise major gifts from individual donors by initiating and developing long term relationships
- work closely with the trust and foundations team to maximise fundraising opportunities for individuals with private trusts
- work with the patrons manager to identify, research, cultivate and steward prospects with the capacity to give up to £10k annually
- work to encourage patrons to become major donors by supporting specific initiatives
- ensure the highest standard of donor care through careful and effective stewardship
To be considered for this role, you will have a track record of securing five, possibly six-figure gifts from individuals, and a proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets. You will have demonstrable experience of managing and developing relationships with existing and potential philanthropists, and experience of establishing and running a stewardship programme for individual supporters.
To apply, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on TPP's Fundraising and Development team on 02071986040 for a confidential discussion.