South East England, England
£30000 - £36000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A well-known charity supporting emergency rescue services is currently looking for a Philanthropy Manager to work full-time from their home, based in London or the South East.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a portfolio of existing and potential major donors, securing large multi-year financial gifts.
- Hosting a small number of engagement/prospecting/recognition events.
- Delivering a structured acquisition plan for every Key Investor for the charity.
- Liaising with Trustees, Council Members, Key Investors and other volunteers in order to build, educate and steward a portfolio of advocates who will help deliver the Key Investor strategy.
- Delivering great stewardship to supporters who have already pledged to leave a significant gift in their Will.
If you have experience in this kind of role, with skills that would lend themselves to the above responsibilities, or if you simply wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.