£39000 - £46000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Are you a successful, innovative Major Donor and Trusts Fundraiser? TPP are working with a University to recruit for a Philanthropy Manager into their fast-paced expanding Development Team. In this role, you will be helping develop both Major Donor and Trust income streams.
Key Duties for this position will include:
* Develop the growing portfolio of Major Donors while maintaining the university's longstanding relationships.
* Prepare innovative and relevant proposals including tailored communication materials.
* Cross sell with other members of the development department.
* Deliver successful tailored stewardship plans.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional track record of achieving financial targets from high value individuals.
* Experience in planning and delivering successful cultivation events that have generated new relationships.
* Ability to understand and interpret complex academic subjects into persuasive proposals and presentations for an external audience.
* Must have fantastic relationship building and communication skills.
Closing Date: 18/07/2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
How does your salary survey compare with other fundraising professionals? Take our fundraising salary survey to find out now!