Up to £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A London based charity, focusing on helping vulnerable children and their families, is currently looking for a Philanthropy Executive to join their Major Giving team ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with your line manager to implement a strategy to help the charity to meet its fundraising targets.
- Developing face-to-face relationships with prospective donors, seeking out both stewardship and cultivation/ donor recruitment opportunities.
- Developing a competent knowledge base in relation to the charity's services and organisational culture.
- Working in partnership with the Fundraising & Marketing Department to ensure cross-selling and integration of both individual giving and challenges.
- Ensuring donors covered by your remit receive appropriate donor care.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.