£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A well-respected animal charity based in central London is currently looking for a Philanthropy Executive to join their Major Gifts team ASAP.
This role will have an overview of the charity's portfolio of major donors, working to maintain excellent stewardship and contribution to the smooth running of the Major Gifts programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project managing major donor appeals - this will include writing copy, liaising with consultants and designers, scheduling and arranging printing.
- Administering the major donor thanking programme.
- General administrative support.
- Management of major donor events, undertaking an active role at each event to ensure efficiency.
- Gather information about current and prospective donors (major donors, trusts and corporates).
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.