City of London, London
£23000 - £27000 per annum
11 months ago
TPP are working with a brilliant youth charity who are looking for a philanthropy coordinator for a maternity cover up to 13 months. This is a great opportunity to further develop your events organising and major donor skillset. Your target income will be £80,000 a year.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
* To support the philanthropy managers in driving income from HNWIs - particularly entrepreneurs, company founders and philanthropists.
* leading on the research of new potential prospects
* Support the team on organising special events
* Lead on administrative tasks for the philanthropy team including data entry, producing materials and event admin. Support administrative tasks for National Fundraising, particularly for donor recognition and events.
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent research skills to identify new donors
* Event management experience
* Be able to be persuasive and negotiate.
* Ideally experience in working in a fundraising team, however if from outside the sector you will need to prove you have researched fundraising and have a passion for developing your career in the not for profit sector.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.