£37000 - £40000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This well-regarded international animal welfare charity is recruiting for a Major Relationship Manager to play a key role in managing the major giving program. The post-holder will have responsibility for developing donor giving initiatives across trust and high net-worth individuals.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Stewarding a portfolio of high net worth individuals and trusts and with a focus on securing repeat donations.
- Leading on the development and implementation of the corporate partnership strategy.
- Working collaboratively with other fundraising divisions, predominantly in the events and digital fundraising teams; as well as with other operational functions to deliver new initiatives.
- Developing and writing high quality proposals and reports to help shape compelling cases for support.
- Leading a team of two people, inspiring and developing them
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with a range of donors and stakeholders
- Experience of stewarding long-term relationships with high value supporters with a proven track record in influencing individuals and negotiating five figure donations
- Previous line management experience including experience of developing and driving performance
Closing Date: 25th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.