Up to £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is an advocacy project charity that helps marginalised communities to speak up, understand their rights and make choices and they have an exciting vacancy for a Personal Health Budget (PHB) Advisor to join their team for a year, to be based in the City and Hackney.
As a Personal Health Budget (PHB) Advisor you will work with mental health service users to develop innovative solutions and choices to help them achieve their recovery goals with a personal budget.
Duties will include:
- To use a person-centered approach to enable the service user to access a range of services and activities to successfully achieve their recovery goals
- To actively promote the use of personal health budgets within local mental health services.
- Championing the user's voice and empowering them to make decisions regarding their own care and support
- Improve service users experience of discharge from secondary mental health care
- Partnership working with Mental Health services to support access to Personal Health Budgets for Service Users
Key attributes will include:
- Experience of working with people with mental health issues and an understanding of the issues they face
- Experience of work with a range of mental health professionals
- Ability to listen and build trust, to encourage people to express their own views and to represent clients' self-defined interests
- Effective in working with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from commissioners to service users and colleagues
- Proven experience of running and evaluating projects or services
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date = 1 April
Interview date = 12 April