Up to £30000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Our client is an advocacy project charity that helps marginalised communities to speak up, understand their rights and make choices and they have an exciting vacancy for a Personal Health Budget (PHB) Advisor to join their team for a year, to be based in the City and Hackney.
As a Personal Health Budget (PHB) Advisor you will work with mental health service users to develop innovative solutions and choices to help them achieve their recovery goals with a personal budget.
Duties will include:
- To use a person-centered approach to enable the service user to access a range of services and activities to successfully achieve their recovery goals
- To actively promote the use of personal health budgets within local mental health services.
- Championing the user's voice and empowering them to make decisions regarding their own care and support
- Improve service users experience of discharge from secondary mental health care
- Partnership working with Mental Health services to support access to Personal Health Budgets for Service Users
Key attributes will include:
- Experience of working with people with mental health issues and an understanding of the issues they face
- Experience of work with a range of mental health professionals
- Ability to listen and build trust, to encourage people to express their own views and to represent clients' self-defined interests
- Effective in working with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from commissioners to service users and colleagues
- Proven experience of running and evaluating projects or services
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date = 1 April
Interview date = 12 April