£33786.00 - £41405.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP are working with a regulatory body who have been establsihed since 1962. This organisation are proud to have a culture that is welcoming, open , friendly and collaborative.
The normal working hours are 35 per week but they operate both a flexitime and accrued time system. Holiday entitlement starts at 25 days and builds up to 30 days after 5 years service. With an option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year. They also offer an extensive range of benefits. They are a sociable organisation, holding an annual summer and Christmas party as well as various other events throughout the year.
They are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Chairman and Chief Executive. You would also line manage an Assistant Pa who works on a part time basis.
Some of the key responsibilities:
* To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chairman and Chief Executive, including diary management.
* To provide a high standard of customer service to external stakeholders.
* To make the administrative arrangements for council meetings, including drafting the agendas, collating and distributing all agenda papers and setting up the Boardroom. To oversee the approval, distribution and archiving of the minutes.
* To organise and co-ordinate internal and external meetings, including Senior management team meetings, Council farewell dinners and on-site/off-site senior management team and council strategy meetings.
* To indertake any other duties which are commensurate with the post as directed by the Chairman or the Chief Executive.
The type of person:
* High level PA experience
* Flexible and mature approach, with the ability to work unsupervised
* Excellent communication skills and confident in dealing with Board and Senior-level executives, both internally and externally.
* Excellent organisational skills, with superb attention to detail
* Highly professional, with good knowledge of business practices.
If this role is of interest please get in touch!
You need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role