£30046.00 - £36914.00 per annum
2 months ago
A leading University located in the heart of London are currently searching for an experienced Personal Assistant on a fixed-term basis for approximately 9 months. As the PA, you will be there to support the everyday functions for an Associate Dean. This role would suit a candidate who appreciates variety in their workload and is able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences. In providing a fully comprehensive personal assistant service, you will manage diaries and emails, as well as servicing University Committees and Boards. The PAs within this department work as a team, assisting each other as required to support the Executive team.
* Prioritising workload and a range of tasks
* Maintain and coordinate complex schedules and diary management
* Committee Support - draft agendas, collate and distribute papers, act as secretary to the meeting and distribute minutes
* Act as first point of contact for internal and external communication
* Manage room bookings, travel, expenses and purchasing
* Meet objectives and tight deadlines
In order to make a success of the role, you will have:
* Experience of working as a PA or administrator to a senior member of staff, preferably within Higher Education
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A basic understanding of budgetary management and monitoring
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Advanced keyboard and IT skills
* Good attention to detail, accuracy and prioritisation skills
This role is a part-time role, working 0.5 FTE. Whilst the university is currently working remotely, they are hoping to return to campus in September and would like this PA to be based in the office but they can consider requests for flexible working,
With very generous annual leave allowance and the opportunity of an enhanced pension, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take their career to the next level and get their foot in the door at a very prestigious university. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.