Up to £30000.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP are recruiting for a family of five Museums. You would be based in the London Museum. This Museum has been established since 1914. They have an exciting opportunity for a Personal and Project Assistant to join the team.
This role provides support to the Director - General and Executive Director of collections and Governance. You would be working closely with various departments and project boards across the Museum. You would be actively involved in the day to day operation of central teams with support to some discrete project work required. Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential as extensive liaison across the Museum, stakeholders and partners would be required.
Some of the duties would be:
* Overall management of the day to day running of the Directors office. This will include managing diaries and travel arrangements, dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, including filing the correspondence and preparing meeting briefs, updates and undertake research on organisations/individuals in preparation for meetings as required.
* You will provide secretarial support to Governance Boards and groups. Scheduling and organising meetings, distributing papers, taking minutes of the meetings and updating on progress periodically.
* You will liaise with a wide range of people including the Chairman, Trustees, colleagues at all levels, academics, diplomats, senior officials, publishers etc., sometimes on matters of a confidential nature.
* Manage and lead the coordination of proactive and reactive VIP visits and VVIP visits, including Royal visits.
* You will provide administrative support for discrete projects for the Director- General and other senior colleagues as required, including researching and preparing talks and presentations made by the Director - General.
* You will work with the rest of the Strategy and Governance team to prepare papers, reports, and Presentations.
* You will update our fundraising database with relevant information from the department including Trustee details and communication to/from the Director- General.
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.