Up to £9.75 per hour + Holidays
7 months ago
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis, working at a busy GP Surgery in Brixton/ SW London.
This role is to work full time - Monday to Friday - hours are likely to be 7.45am/8.00am to 4.45pm/5.00pm
Daily duties are;
- Using EMIS WEB and DOCMAN ( experience is desirable but not essential)
- Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
- First point of contact for all patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, sorting post
- Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
- Customer Service / Reception experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check if required.
If you are interested email me your CV to Elizabeth.email@example.com quoting J68855EF or apply here.
Please note - only successful applicants will be contacted due to the high number of responses we receive.