£27.3k per year
over 3 years ago
An established membership organisation based in Central London are seeking an experienced HR professional to join their team as a People Services Officer in a generalist capacity; working on HR related projects, supporting Business Partners with recruitment and responsibilities related to the employee life cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, change driven HR Department.
Main duties for the People Services Officer:
- Provide a comprehensive and efficient service relating to the employee lifecycle
- Support in HR project implementation
- Assist the HR Business Partner with all processes relating to Employee Relations
- Provide support in developing recruitment and selection processes, whilst managing the recruitment lifecycle, being first point of contact for recruiting managers within your directorate
- Review operational practices to ensure high quality service is delivered at all times
Essential criteria for the People Services Officer:
- Experience providing support to employees within a HR department advising on general HR queries
- Possess sound knowledge of recruitment practices
- Experience coordinating HR projects
- Proactive, determined and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent membership of CIPD
To apply for this People Services Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54602SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.