City of London, London, England
£11.65 - £13.65 per hour
2 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim People and Facilities Assistant role working for a charity based a short walk from London Bridge station. Reporting to the Facilities Manager your duties as a People and Facilities Assistant will include;
- Assisting in ensuring all areas of H&S are met and properly documented
- Managing office supplies including stationary orders
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are booked and organised for internal meetings
- Managing and processing staff calendar
- Organising basement and relevant storage rooms
- Covering reception and welcoming guests
Applicants for the position of People and Facilities Assistant must be able to start immediately and have experience in a similar role. Ability to work independently and multi task is essential as is a positive and willing attitude.
Prior knowledge of H&S is ideal, but applicants with experience in general office administration should also apply.
If you are interested in this role than please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com