£35813.00 - £41781.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor. This is a permeant position and my client is based near Angel. They are offering hybrid working 3 days per week with 2 days being in the office.
This role would suit an experienced Human Resources generalist looking for a new role working in the not for profit sector.
To be considered for the position you will need to have completed or be working towards your CIPD Level 5.
£35,813 - £41,781 per annum
Responsible for overseeing seeing all human resources tasks for People & Culture department.
- Supporting all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Lead on recruitment & selection
- Advise managers on best recruitment practises.
- Completing the onboarding & induction process
- Process absences management as well as leave request
- Assist with change management projects
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects as required
- Manging and reporting on staff sickness
- Proactively supporting mangers with employee relations such as performance management grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure policies, processes & procedures are fit for purpose and updated accordingly
- Provide regular information reports
- Assists in effective learning and development options for staff members
- Management of the visa sponsorship process
- Be responsible for all audit requests
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.