City of London, London
£35051.00 - £41854.00 per annum + 2,797LW
3 months ago
One of the leading membership bodies based in Waterloo are looking for a Payroll, Pensions and Benefits Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be leading and managing the monthly payroll for staff and pensioners.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary between £35,051 - £41,854 per annum plus £2,797 LW.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- To lead and manage the monthly payroll for over 250 staff
- To lead and manage the monthly payroll for over 250 pensioners
- Provide all salary and benefit information for budgeting, forecasting and negotiation purposes
- Have a clear understanding of the varying pensions provisions available to staff and manage all payments to the pension administrators
- Manage all year end payroll processes
- Manage the death benefit scheme along with the company car scheme
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Payroll / Pensions qualifications
- High level of Excel
- SelectPay experience will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If shortlisted, the interviews will take place on 9th April 2019.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.