City of London, London
£25831.00 - £30842.00 per annum
19 days ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with one of the largest Trade Unions based in the City of London assisting them to recruit for a Pension, Benefits and Payroll Assistant.
This is a newly created position offering a salary of £25,831 - 30,842 per annum + ILW £3,039 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview on 14th August, 2019.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Assist with the preparation and pension payment runs
- Support pension fund administrators
- Update any pension changes in accordance with each schemes rule
- Provide general advice to both current and future pensioners
- Assist with the production and payment of salaries
- Post monthly salary journals into Sage
- Receive and process daily death claim applications forms for members
Qualifications and experience:
- Working towards a payroll or pensions qualifications
- AAT qualification would be desirable
- Excel intermediate level
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.