City of London, London
£25831.00 - £30842.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with one of the largest Trade Unions based in the City of London assisting them to recruit for a Pension, Benefits and Payroll Assistant.
This is a newly created position offering a salary of £25,831 - 30,842 per annum + ILW £3,039 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview on 14th August, 2019.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Assist with the preparation and pension payment runs
- Support pension fund administrators
- Update any pension changes in accordance with each schemes rule
- Provide general advice to both current and future pensioners
- Assist with the production and payment of salaries
- Post monthly salary journals into Sage
- Receive and process daily death claim applications forms for members
Qualifications and experience:
- Working towards a payroll or pensions qualifications
- AAT qualification would be desirable
- Excel intermediate level
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.