£28k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Would you like to be part of one of the leading international conservation charities in the world?
If so, an amazing opportunity has risen to work for WWF based in Woking.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £28,000 - £33,000 per annum. Part time candidates are welcome to apply for this role as well.
Candidates applying for this role must have very strong experience in pensions and payroll.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Entering all payroll information
- Finalising monthly payroll
- Dealing with pay and benefit queries
- RTI, PAYE and NI year end processes
- Managing all other benefits such as child care vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Responsible for the pension auto enrolment process
Skills required for this role:
- Self-starter, innovative thinker
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in AME pension system would be an advantage
- Recognised payroll qualifications
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on +44 20 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com