City of London
£17.00 - £18.90 per hour
12 days ago
This is an exciting ongoing interim Payroll Officer role working with a leading UK animal charity. The successful Payroll Officer will be home based and occasionally required to work in the offices which are a short walk from Fenchurch Street station. Reporting to the Financial Accountant this Payroll Officer will be required to process the UK payroll of 118 staff, including monthly payments, staff pension and related benefit queries.
Day to day duties will include;
- Calculating and updating relevant payroll changes including holiday, maternity etc
- Completing monthly payroll reconciliations
- Accurately and in a timely manner processing auto pension enrolment
- Administering the PAYE Settlement Agreement, ensuring correct amounts are paid to HMRC
- Managing monthly payroll changes and working closely with HR team to ensure all updates are processes correctly
- Working closely with the finance team and assisting with monthly reports
Applicants for the position of Payroll Officer must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of payroll processes and whilst there is a payroll system applicants must be able to manually calculate payroll changes including salary and holiday.
It is very desirable if applicants have worked in a wider finance function and have experience of operational financial accounting such as processing invoices, and completing monthly reconciliations, however this is not an essential requirement. This is a full time role working 35 hours a week.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Payroll Officer then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.