£22k per year
about 2 years ago
We are working with a housing association based in East London, who are looking for an experienced Payroll/HR administrator for a 12 month FTC.
- You will be responsibile for preparing and managing the monthly payroll instructions for Finance as well as managing the staff benefits and rewards for the organisation.
- Administering all monthly changes for both payrolls and processing reports in order for finance to process
- You will support the team by providing consistently high quality Human Resources administration.
- Taking minutes at HR Confidential meetings
- Responding to queries from managers and staff, in particular queries regarding payroll and sickness absence data, salary changes, overpayments, underpayments.
- Data entry and maintenance of information using MS Excel, HR Database (Select HR), Payrite & Wave System.
- Writing and issuing standard letters such as changes to sick pay, employment confirmation letters
- Providing managers with accurate and timely reports and information
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of processing and managing complex payrolls - Ideally from the sector
- Good level of IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Database)
- Good organisation skills and ability to juggle a number of conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment/or social care environment
- HR database experience e.g. SelectHR (Highly Desirable)
Please note the client are looking to have somone in post next week, candidates with long notice periods unfortunately will not be considered for this position.
To apply for the Payroll & Reward Co-ordinator role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 59696HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.