City of London, London
Up to £15.47 per hour
6 months ago
This Payroll & Benefits Assistant role is working for a professional membership body based in the City of London.
Working as part of the finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager your duties as the Payroll and Benefits Assistant will include;
- Providing payroll and benefits advice to all employees
- Maintaining and inputting all relevant payroll change information
- Process flexible benefits and relevant schemes
- Produce monthly variance reports for the HR team
- Participate and assist in the completion of year end reports, submission of annual expenses and P11D's
- Sending monthly RTI reports to the HMRC
Applicants with a proven track in payroll administration of 500+ staff who have excellent attention to detail must not hesitate in applying for this role. An up to knowledge of payroll legislation is essential as is prior experience of payroll system.
If you're immediately available Benefits and Payroll Assistant and can start a new role asap than you must apply by sending your CV to email@example.com