£22000 - £25000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
TPP Healthcare currently have an opportunity for a Patient Liaison Officer.
Our Client is a well established private clinic based in London's world famous Harley Street which is easily accessible from Oxford Circus, Bond Street and Regents Park tube stations.
As an integral member of the team, you will work closely with patients, consultants and third parties to ensure the correct payments are made in a timely manner and the administrative function for patient treatment is carried out to the highest quality
Key attributes will be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Flexible approach and ability to multi-task
- Passion for excellent customer service
- GCSEs in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
Your main duties will include:
- Maintain accurate patient records and up to date information on the hospital databases
- Process all payments and documentation received from patients in accordance with Clinic procedures
- Manage bookings and inform patients of relevant charges
- Liaise with patients prior to tests and investigations to inform them of all necessary requirements
- Accurate invoicing of all items
- Collection of payments and credit control
- Manage patient queries, ensuring accurate and timely responses are provided.
- Maintain optimum knowledge on price agreements and billing methods.
- Produce medical reports or letters as required
- Manage embassy patient bookings
- Perform any other duties as requested from time to time commensurate with this role
- Reconciliation of all takings at the end of the shift
Please send your CV to TPP today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat please call 0207 198 6080