£15k - 16k per year
about 3 years ago
Patient Care Advisor
Full Time – 36 hours per week (Mon-Sun, 08:00-20:00) Frimley
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Patient Care Advisor based in Rochdale.
As a Patient Care Advisor you will be providing a broad range of administrative functions, utilising relevant IT systems to support the delivery of a high quality Imaging Service.
Duties will include: -
- Providing a welcoming and professional first point of contact, coordinating patient arrival, through to departure
- Dealing with telephone and direct enquiries in an efficient manner
- Tracing and distributing imaging data and reports to referrers ensuring that results are dispatched
- Maintain stock control and be responsible for the purchase of consumables and supplies when required
- You may also be required to type medical reports, utilising audio typing equipment, quickly and accurately
- The role is for a 36 hour working week.
- The unit is open 7 days a week 14 hours per day and you will be required to take part in a rolling rota.
Experience of working within an administrative role is essential, must be a typist and have excellent customer service skills. Ideally you will have worked in a healthcare environment.
The company can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
There are excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.
If you are interested in the role above please send your most up to date CV.