£24506 - £25506 per annum
10 months ago
until 31st Marc
Partnerships Projects Assistant - fixed term contract until 31st March 19'
Our client a leading mental health charity are seeking an experienced administrator to join their award-winning team.
In this varied role, you'll be reporting to the Partnerships Project Manager, playing a key supporting role in a range of these cross-organisational projects. The successful post holder will also provide critical administrative support to the three units within the Partnerships team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in fundraising, with the opportunity to gain exposure to a range of funding partners and projects in a dynamic and successful team.
- Providing general administrative support to enable the successful delivery of cross-team processes and projects, including collating KPIs and expenditure.
- Supporting the data management of the organisation's fundraising content library, ensuring that resources and supporting documents are kept up to date and relevant.
- Supporting the team to maintain accurate, up to date records of contacts on the organisation's database, and to ensure that this information adheres to data protection guidelines.
- Working across the Partnerships teams to ensure the data for internal opportunity pipelines are kept accurate and up to date, and assisting with reports for internal committees.
- Supporting Partnerships units by undertaking research into external funding opportunities.
- Monitoring internal opportunities for the team to influence and support Mind's wider work through, for example, coordinating supporter attendance at events.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an office based/administrative role.
- Experience of organising and prioritising own workload on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Experience of data management and maintaining accurate records.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- Experience of using databases.
Ability to take own initiative and take ownership of key responsibilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Good IT skills, competent in the use of MS Office software (especially Word, Excel).
Partnerships Projects Assistant
Location: East London
Employment Type: Fixed-term Contract until 31st March 19
Salary/rate: £24,500pa - pro-rata
Working hours: 35pw