£2780 - £26780 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
almost 2 years ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity for a Partnerships Officer on a permanent basis. As an organisation they support charities to ensure they make the most out of their money and resources. They also host events and provide training to their members.
They are looking for a Partnerships Officer who has excellent interpersonal skills and who has strong business acumen. The Partnerships Officer will be customer focused who is able to build great relationships.
This is a permanent role paying £26,780.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Executive are
- Meet regularly with partners, feeding back to colleagues and provide accurate minutes.
- Promote exhibition and advertising opportunities.
- Manage the sale of exhibition and sponsorship packages.
- Research business opportunities.
- Assist with events.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of sales or account management ideally within the nonprofit or corporate sector.
- Ability to effectively present, negotiate and build relationships.
- Be a great relationship builder with great communication skills.
- Feel comfortable meeting with senior clients.
- Be a team player.