£31983.00 - £37627.00 per annum
20 days ago
An excellent remote working opportunity for an experienced corporate fundraiser or salesperson to identify and secure six and seven-figure partnerships for this well-known national charity. If you want to gain exposure to some high-profile partnerships with great working flexibility, then this could be a brilliant role for you.
The TPP team is supporting this charity with the search for a Partnerships New Business Manager, where you will maximise income through securing and developing high value long term partnerships.
This is a permanent role, reporting into the Senior Partnerships New Business Manager and responsible for:
- Working with the Prospect Research team to identify prospective sectors and companies and develop robust prospecting plans to target and secure new business.
- Keeping potential partners engaged so that no opportunities are missed, and approaches can be made in a timely manner
- Produce and deliver high quality engaging presentations and proposals, ensuring a tailored approach at all times.
- Maintaining a sustainable prospect pipeline to accurately forecast short, mid and long-term corporate income
- Negotiating contracts with partners
This role will suit a commercially minded individual with experience of working in either corporate fundraising or a sales environment. You will be comfortable working with senior stakeholders and possess strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Interviews will be conducted virtually and are scheduled for 15th August.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.