£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A conservation/farming charity based in Warwickshire is currently looking for a Partnerships Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a superb opportunity for an energetic, dynamic person with an commercially-minded and entrepreneurial approach, proven sales experience and a strong understanding of the intricacies of Corporate Partnerships Fundraising. This role would ideally suit someone with a successful background in partnerships work and an understanding of matters pertaining to livestock farming and the agricultural sector.
- Developing and implementing plans to achieve annual earned income targets
- Working collaboratively with the CEO to develop a fundraising strategy
- Refine existing fundraising activities whilst researching & establishing new income sources
- Developing the existing offer around Corporate Memberships to generate sustainable additional income streams
- Reviewing the existing work the charity does with partnerships and developing new income streams
- Liaising with the Fundraising Officer to assist with fundraising from Trusts and Grants
The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and will be supported to create, deliver and monitor a commercial strategy and plan to drive income generation. Whilst there is already an existing base of commercial partners, this is an opportunity to drive income generation forward for this charity and to make the role your own.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Closing date: 10.9.18